Saturday 4 July 2009

Flash from the past...

I've just stumbled across my first post and so much has changed... here it is to save you looking... and the red is the present

  1. I live with "Boy" on the edge of town - I now live back home with my parents by a field
  2. ... In our somewhat dysfunctional apartment and as of late, our somewhat dysfunctional relationship. - In our quaint little family home
  3. I am currently hungry - i'm always hungry
  4. ... and working 3 jobs along side my full time degree - finished for the summer and working 2 cushy jobs
  5. All of which are with children, so high levels of responsibility and an unmeasurable amount of patience leaves me exhausted
  6. ... however work is sparse as of recent, due to my battle with finding balance between work, degree and life - work is regular and easy
  7. My dysfunctional relationship is comprised of little communication, mainly due to Boys nocturnal behaviour. Rarely is he conscious prior to tea time, keeping most of his waking hours post 6PM - my dysfunctional relationship is so over. Singledom has found me = amazing no strings attached sex
  8. ... and he is currently jobless - i believe this still to be true but no longer my problem
  9. Leaving me tearing down the walls - No wall tearing. Unbelievably content
  10. ... and our relationship it would seem
  11. But we are trying - no more
  12. And i am waiting for a sign... a message from god, which is awfully big of me because i am, in no sense of the word, religious - God life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment